I'm talking about transferring your domain OUT of this silly Get.Art company. By simply changing my contact info the registrar (the larger company Get.Art uses) decided to automatically lock my dom...
Ya, similar problem. Waiting for response after 48 hrs. No other contact from support to let me know if they are handling my transfer request!